We are now currently looking for a Full-Time Service Advisor to join our Brown’s Volkswagen Team.
* Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
* Contribute to the operational effectiveness of the Service Department and in receiving positive CES results.
* Ensure all vehicles advance through the shop in a timely and efficient manner.
* Conduct active vehicle side service consultation, documenting any customer concerns and update customers on the status of their vehicle throughout the day as required
* Will be required to take calls regarding technical and service related inquiries
* Listen to customers’ account of issues and symptoms to better understand what the problem is
* Provide customer with an estimate of these expenses for resolving the problem
* Ability to communicate technical information preferred
* Honest and professional, a strong team player
* Strong problem solver
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Personable and presentable
* Driven to provide the highest level of customer service at all times
* Valid Drivers License, Clean driving abstract.
* This list is not all inclusive
Job Type: Full-Time Hrs/week
Salary 35,000 Annual
* Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
* service advisor: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.